Electrical, Informatics , and Systems Departments
School of Engineering
EE Dept. Education Principles
- Contribute towards the technically advanced society with a
dominant elderly population through environment friendly technology and
- Educate engineers and researchers which can support the
above mentioned society.
- Create novel technologies and new industries.
EE Dept. Education Specifics
- We will contribute to the technically advanced
society through education and research in the fields of electrical
engineering ranging from communication, advanced electronic devices,
power and energy.
- Our main academic field shall cover the full range of
modern electrical engineering, including electromagnetics, electrical
circuits and electronic material sciences, along with its applications.
- We shall aim to nurture engineers and researchers with
energy and will to find new issues, and apply their knowledge to solve
- In order to achieve the above goals, we shall:
- Supply full range of basic engineering education in the
- Provide educational assistance by assigning all second year
students to one of the faculty in small groups.
- Retraining classes.
- Small classes for selected fundamental subjects.
- Technical English classes for electrical engineers.
- Counseling on number of credits per semester and its
- Extensive use of teaching assistants for attentive
- Graduation thesis work in new and challenging fields.
- Promotion of advancement into graduate courses.
EE Dept. syllabus
All EE classes are described here (in Japanese)
List of Classes
There are currently two separate courses
to choose from. Most classes in course A are held during the day, from
8:50 to 16:00.
Most classes in course B are held in the evening,
between 16:00 and 21:10.